Terpinator is the result of years of trials by a dedicated team of professional cultivators who wanted just a bit more from their harvests. More taste, more aroma, and a higher potency – no matter the plant. They knew that the key to getting the results they were looking for was in the terpenes – the building blocks of the essential oils found in most plants and flowers.
Tested on farms throughout Sonoma and Mendocino counties in indoor, outdoor, and hydroponic scenarios, the team wasn’t satisfied until they felt that their plants had begun increasing their cultivar-specific terpene profile as much as possible, resulting in grows that had a marked increase in the “more” they’d been working towards: smell, taste, and potency. The first successful lot of Terpinator was launched in 2014 and has been used by serious cultivators ever since.
- Terpinator has a 0-0-4 NPK Ratio
- Improved terpene production and trichome production in plants
- Terpinator is safe for use on all plants
- Terpinator does not contain heavy metals
- Terpinator does not contain PGR’s (Plant Growth Regulators)
- Vegetating phases of growth: Add 5–10 ml per gallon of water.
- Reproduction and fruit-set stages of growth: Add 10–30 ml per gallon of water.
TERPINATOR® won’t burn and can be used with any growing media, fertilizer, or nutrient program. TERPINATOR® has a neutral pH. TERPINATOR® can be used during the entire life cycle of the plant.