The Vegetative Bar Lights are biased on the blue end of the spectrum and are great for all leafy greens and plants that need to remain in a Vegetative stage before initiating Flowering. The Vegetative Macro Spectrum would have the primary spectrum needed for lush Vegetative growth and the Vegetative Micro Spectrum would offer the secondary spectrum needed to round out a more complete spectrum if using multiple bar lights over one area.
- The ‘Macro’ Spectrum offers the primary spectrum needed for Vegetative or Flowering growth. The Macro Spectrum is comprised of the major blue and red bandwidths that are readily absorbed by plants and are the major building blocks for photosynthesis.
- The ‘Micro’ Spectrum offers the more secondary spectrum needed for Vegetative or Flowering growth. The Micro spectrum is comprised of the bandwidths that are absorbed by the plants in lesser amounts like the oranges, greens, yellows, IR, and UV.
- Replaces T-5 fluorescent fixtures in any application (50% less electricity & up to 2x PAR).
- Proprietary 12 Band Complete “Perfect Spectrum” Maximizes Growth Rate & Production of Developing Plants
- Sealed to IP 65 Standard
- Indoor and greenhouse supplemental lighting applications.
- Outside/Inside edge lighting in grow tents to aid in filling out large plants