The Kind LED K5 Series has been the gold standard of LED Grow Lights for years, but they’ve made it even better. With the ability to manage multiple fixtures wirelessly through the all-new Kind Command Center and a new easy-to-read LCD screen, and a new super-sexy grey housing, the best just got even better! The new K5 WiFi Grow Light greatly amplifies quality and potency, with newly enhanced UV diodes to increase terpene and flavour profiles, and will significantly increase flower density and harvest weight with re-calibrated secondary optical lenses that focus light intensity and deliver 200% greater canopy penetration.
The all-new Kind web-based Command Center gives growers the ability to set timers and light spectrum from the convenience of a computer or mobile device, eliminating the need to manually program individual lights or rely on third-party controller devices. KIND offers a large menu of preprogrammed lighting schedules, from seedling to late flowering stages, incorporating sunrise and sunset intensity changes to mimic mother nature and increase overall plant health. Growers also have the ability to customize and save lighting recipes based on the unique needs of their garden environment or plant type. On-board computer and enhanced LCD interface simplify programming and initial setup.
- 40% less electricity to operate without sacrificing yield
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan that lasts 5x longer than traditional bulbs
- Less maintenance and more growing without a drop in quality of light.
- Little to no heat reduces the need for cooling components, leading to additional cost savings and simplified setup.
- The updated user interface includes easy-to-read LCD display, and an easy to use dial to adjust timers and spectrum.
- Kind Command Center allows you to set your timers and spectrum, save your favourite light recipes, and control multiple lights all from the convenience of your computer or mobile device.