- Lets the soil re-create the colloids (minerals and humus) which are needed to improve soil structure, moisture holding properties, nutrient availability and bacterial action.
- Feeds the soil and the plants.
- Builds good root system.
- Improves soil microbial activity.
- Good for garden and landscapes, transplanting and pre-mixing growing media and composting.
Garden & Landscape:
- Up to 10 kg. (22 lbs.) per 10m2. (100 sq. ft.).
- Gently dig into the soil surface up to once per year or as desired.
Transplanting and Pre-Mixing Soil:
- Thoroughly mix 120ml. (8tbsp.) into 4L (1gal.) of soil or growing medium prior to planting.
- Mix liberally into compost pile or bin as microbial enhancer during processing.
- Also mix with any finished compost to improve mineral balance.