The Nutrient Delivery System is a simplistic system made up of four main panel sections which can be arranged to accommodate a wide variety of fertigation programs. With total control in mind, customizing the entire panel is easy based on your personal nutrient program! The Nutrient Delivery System thrives anywhere, from greenhouse environments to outdoors, allowing it to be installed in any application. And, by automating the nutrient delivery process it accurately dispenses the desired solution. This makes the time-draining practice of “measure and pour” a thing of the past, saving you time and money!
- Special: Doser for the Nutrient Delivery System
- Connection Size: 3/4″ NPT
- Unit Weight: 6 lbs
- Dimensions: 21″ x 6 5/16″
- Flow: 0.05 to 14 GPM (0.19 to 50 LPM)
- Pressure: 4.3 to 85 PSI
- Ratio Range: 1:3000 to 1:333
- Injection Range mL per gal: 1.25 to 11 mL/gal
- Injection Range tsp per gal: 0.25 to 2.25 tsp/gal
- Percentage Range: 0.03 to 0.3%
- Ounces Per Gallon Range: 0.0425 to 0.384
- Included Accessories: 6 ft clear suction tube, strainer, weight, mounting bracket, bypass, union, tsp/gal scale and operating manual.